Sunseeker 76 Yacht
SOLD - £3,395,000 Not Paid
Lying: Spain | Ref: #5099
Showcasing the Sunseeker renowned Deep V hull design paired with the MAN 1550 engines, as she is fully stabilised she offers exceptional sea-keeping whilst underway.
Boasting a comprehensive list of additional extras, she really offers her next owner the perfect family boat.
She is a must see and viewings are highly recommended.
With the popular walnut gloss wood colour option and contrasting lighter linings and fabrics she really has a feel of luxury throughout.
Spacious flybridge and amazing foredeck seating configuration really offer one the best exterior social spaces in its class.
SAHASA is also able to accommodate up to 3 crew members.
Flybridge composite hardtop, including electric retractable centre canopy and aft electric awning.
Sleipner stabiliser vector fin system.
Hydraulic Telescopic gangway in Stainless steel with teak treads.
Electrically operated side opening window in the galley.
Dimmer switches on interior and exterior overhead lighting.
Low level LED side deck lights 10 per side.
Second 27kW Generator with Glendinning Cablemaster.
Flybridge Teak Decking.
Pair of Retractable Cleats for tender on platform.
Additional pair of aft Spring Mooring cleats.
Hydraulic Sleipner Bow thruster 23.3hp and Hydraulic Sleipner Stern Thruster 20hp with Simultaneous dual Proportional controls.
Two Drawer refrigerators under the bow Sunbeds.
Wine cooler in the galley.
Miele microwave oven upgrade in the galley.
Fresh water deck wash system.
Large Grey water storage tank option.
Safe 4 brick with Digital lock for the Master stateroom.
Safe 2 brick with Digital lock for the Forward VIP cabin.
Rexroth Aventics - Marex OS 3D Joy stick docking system - dual station
Semi enclosed main deck Galley with Electrochromic Glass panel from Galley Counter Top height to ceiling.
Inboard End of glass panel finished with Black American Walnut Gloss finish Post.
All Saloon facing wood panels to be installed with grain running vertically. See Design Drawing for details. The wooden panel to be finished in Black American Walnut Gloss. Overall shape of aft end Galley panel to be the same as boat 1492076.
Separate Miele WDA201 washing machine and Miele T8722 tumble dryer in the Crew Cabin
Special Carpet and Wood flooring upgrade throughout Main and Lower Deck.
Sprung mattress for beds in the Master Cabin the Forward Cabin the Starboard Mid Cabin and in the Port Mid Cabin
Sunbrella performance exterior upholstery upgrade
Teak fore deck table with fixed top fitted on a polished stainless-steel leg
Teak Side Decks to include the anchor deck and Seating group deck
Beach Club Package
Marine Electric Grill fitted in a drop-down work station.
Fold down platform seat.
Platform overhead shower fitted to gull wing door.
Main Console Navigation
Simrad IS42 Speed/Depth Instruments with Airmar B744V depth/speed/temperature transducer and Simrad Sonarhub fishfinder Module.
Simrad AP44 Autopilot system. Two 19" Simrad MO19T displays. Simrad NSO processor and Simrad OP50 Controller and SD card reader.
Simrad Halo 4 Pulse Compression Radar 64nm 4 foot open array radar scanner.
Simrad RS90 VHF Radio with DSC function with 2.4 metre whip antenna.
Simrad AIS Module NAIS-400 with GPS and 2.4 metre AIS VHF antenna.
Simrad connected to boat Wi-Fi to control the NSS from your iPad or iPhone.
Flybridge Console Navigation
Simrad IS42 Speed/Depth Instrument.
Simrad AP44 Autopilot system.
Two Simrad NSS16 evo3 colour 16" Multifunctional touch screen Chart Plotter displays.
Simrad RS90 VHF Radio with DSC function.
Performance AV Package
1. Saloon Samsung 55" television with a Samsung Blu-ray player. 5:1 system with Sonos Playbar and Sonos Subwoofer. B&W CCM362 rear speakers and Sonos connect Amp. Apple TV.
2. Master stateroom Samsung 55" television with a Samsung Blu-ray player with Sonos Playbar and Sonos Subwoofer. Apple TV.
3. Forward cabin Samsung 40" television with a Samsung Blu-ray player and Sonos Playbar. Apple TV.
4. Starboard Guest cabin Samsung 32" Television with a Samsung Blu-ray player and Sonos Connect with Fusion MS-CL602 ceiling speakers and two channel amp. Apple TV.
5. Port Guest cabin option Samsung 24" Television with a Samsung Blu-ray player and Sonos Connect with Fusion MS-CL602 ceiling speakers and two channel amp. Apple TV.
6. Crew cabin Samsung 24" Television with Fusion MS-AV755 DVD/CD/Radio and infra-red remote eye with Bluetooth functionality and Fusion ceiling stereo speakers. Sonos Connect linked to the cabin AV system.
7. Exterior. Aft Cockpit zone with Four Sonance VP65R XT Extreme Speakers with Sonos Connect and amplifier, Fly-bridge zone with Four Sonance VP65R XT Extreme Speakers with Sonos Connect and amplifier and Fore deck zone with Two Sonance VP65R XT Extreme and Sonos Connect and amplifier. All with Wireless streaming units. The zoning audio to be linked to the Saloon AV system via Sonos Connect through a router with one tablet supplied for control of the zones through a Sonos App. Note. The router is to provide access to the internet via Wi-fi or Cellular data and to allow the user to link to an available marina Wi-fi network. The boat can be fitted with up to 2 SIM cards to access the internet when in range of 3G-4G data signals.
Other Additional Extras
2kW Victron Inverter system to run the boats refrigeration goods including ice maker and optional wine cooler from the boats DC batteries.
Additional single Pullman berth in crew cabin
Air Conditioning Tropical upgrade to chillers and air handlers 165,000BTU
Chrome heated towel rail 700x400mm fitted in the Master, the Forward, the Starboard and the Port Toilet Compartments
Corner seating group on the forward port side of the cockpit
Diesel FuelMag conditioning system for engines and generator
Engine room access door from Crew cabin
Entertainment Inverter and seamless transfer system. To run the boats entertainment system from the boats DC batteries.
Flybridge Hard top and radar chair sprayed Gloss Black
Fore deck seating group canopy with a manually operated stainless steel frame work and canvas cover
Forward flybridge seating group sunbed conversion with a fold out in-fill board and cushion. The in-fill board is supported on a teak coffee table which is on a telescopic leg.
Lewmar 50Kg Delta Galvanised Anchor and 120 metres of chain marked every 10 metres
1 x Water maker (110LPH)
Quooker Tap for instant hot water.
Full covers package (inclusive of a screen aft of seating area)
Bimini shade cover with appropriate poles for the flybridge rear area and the bow seating area
Engine room storage cage fitted
2 x 10 Liferaft stowed in a stainless-steel frame on the Flybridge railings
1 x safety bag including 10 x life jackets
Anno del modello
Scorrere il mouse sopra l'immagine per ingrandire
Make an Enquiry
Please complete the form below and one of our experienced brokers will be in touch shortly.
Related Yachts for Sale
Di proprietà esclusiva delle società di Sunseeker London Group, le nostre imbarcazioni Dealer Approved vengono periziate per assicurare non solo che l’imbarcazione sia funzionante in tutte le sue parti, ma anche che sia gestita in maniera professionale e possa essere venduta con una garanzia esclusiva di 3 mesi sulla sola manodopera.
E’ possibile fare permute e la nostra capillare rete di uffici è a vostra disposizione per trasformare i vostri sogni in realtà. Acquistare un’imbarcazione Dealer Approved non solo vi garantisce qualità e affidabilità, ma vi permette anche di permutare la vostra attuale imbarcazione senza il problema di trovare un acquirente o pagare le commissioni di vendita. Le nostre imbarcazioni Dealer Approved sono sempre in continuo aggiornamento, pertanto vi consigliamo di controllare il nostro sito o di contattare uno dei nostri venditori per ricevere maggiori informazioni.Close